Nothing beats that fresh feeling of a salon blow-dry; light, bouncy, and shiny. But did you know, you can achieve this at home too? Follow my tips and relish in your selfie worthy hair.
- Wash as normal using my Big It Up! Volume Boosting Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Apply a small amount of the accompanying Big It Up! Thickening cream to the lengths and ends of towel dried hair. Don’t wash out.
- Using a round barrelled brush for the maximum lift at the root blow-dry in sections, rotating the brush in different directions to get added movement.
- Use a diffuser and a cooler temperature to reduce frizz and set the style to stop it dropping after.
- Gently brush hair with a wide tooth comb to avoid flattening the volume you’ve created.
- To boost lift even further, spray the roots with my Big It Up! Dry Shampoo. This will help add a little texture and grit that will add dimension to the hairstyle.
- Finish by spritzing hair with the Super Smooth Keratin Spray to tame flyaways followed by a light mist of Cocolicious Firm Hold Hairspray to give a polished, glossy finish.
Let me know how you get on and remember to tag us in your selfies at @philsmithbegorgeous.