WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Within the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), Personal Data is identified as data that relates to a living individual who can be identified:
- from the data, or
- from the data and other information which is in the possession of, or likely to come into the possession of, the Data Controller, and includes any expression of opinion about the individual, and/or any indication of the intentions of the Data Controller or any other person in respect of the individual.
For the purpose of the Act, the data controller is PSBG Ltd.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Contact information like name and email
- Payment details which are paid and stored through Sage Pay, which is a highly reputable payment gateway.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Website usage data
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Contact information including email address
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you your products
- To help us customise the website.
- To contact you directly and send you promotional mailings regarding products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the user of our Website. We are the sole owner of the information collected on the Website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement without your consent. In connection with any application, request or enquiry you make, your information will be passed directly to the relevant contact within the company.
PSBG Ltd will use the information you provide in a manner that is compatible with the Data Protection Act. We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not retain it for longer than is necessary. In some instances the law sets the maximum length of time personal data may be retained. After the retention period has elapsed, data is securely destroyed. All security controls are periodically reviewed by PSBG Ltd in line with legal and technical developments.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS TO DATA
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time and a right to request a copy of personal data which we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Subject Access Requests must be made in writing by emailing us at Daisy@PSBG.co.uk. We will require two forms of personal identification to be provided.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that our server and website plugins and software are always up to date to ensure that your data is always protected and to avoid any hackers being able to access your data and share with third parties.
CONDITIONS OF USE